We want to be a place where every man has a man with whom he can be himself.
"To intentionally focus on the men of UPC for the purpose of fostering friendship and to shepherd them towards spiritual maturity and greater involvement in service and leadership."
- Devotion to Christ & His Cause
- A Pure Heart
- Servant Leadership
Plan Quarterly Events (subject to change)
- Men's Annual Bowling - August
- Fall Ventures - November
- Men's Annual Retreat -- March
- Spring Ventures/Men's SS Class - May
Organize Sports Teams Throughout the Year (subject to change)
- Men's Softball & Co-Ed Soccer - Fall
- Men's Flag Football & Softball - Winter
- Men's Softball & Co-Ed Volleyball - Spring
- Men's Basketball & Co-Ed Soccer - Summer
Assimilate Men & Families into LIFE Groups
Assist the Deacons
We will encourage our men to assist the deacons as they care for the widows, widowers, single parent(s), and orphans in the church.
Become an Officer
We will encourage our men to attend Matt's Officer training & consider becoming an officer.
Lead a Life Group or Ministry Team
We will encourage our men to lead a Life Group or a ministry team.